Thursday, July 10, 2008

the visa

just last night, i finally applied for a uS tourist visa. my scheduled interview date is on the 26th of august, though im not sure if i will be given work duty on that day and the days when my passport will be staying at the embassy...i'm saving up my allowable leaves for that uS vacation, so i gambled on not filing the leave for two weeks.

honestly, i don't have any concrete plans of going to the uS for pure pleasure. my thrifty self wouldn't allow it. if i had to go there, then i must receive the invitational call from delta which i've been waiting for six months now.

i had news that an acquaintance is ready and willing to provide me and a friend tickets and hotel accommodation to go there but...you know i'm not that kind of person to receive such gift immediately. besides, i don't my boyfriend to feel ill about it.

No comments: