Monday, July 7, 2008

adored

back from an 8day work pattern, i would usually fall straight to sleep having difficulty to even call my boyfriend due to obvious tiredness but, this time's different. recovering a left book at the aircraft on the way to sydney, my in-charge permitted me to read it knowing that when passengers leave their books, especially at the plane's own magazine rack, it probably meant that they don't want it anymore.

and as soon as i past about three chapters of it, i was not able to put the book down. can't believe i stayed up all night after my flight to read it. i got so hooked i can't explain. even now, after finishing it more than 13hours ago, i still can't get my minds off the events in the book. though it used a lot of profane words and a lot of obscene scenes, the deeper romantic side of the story really got my mind out of control. at one point i realize i was already crying for the protagonist's fate, and also i found myself screaming and begging for the character to know how much the other loves her at one scene. i even actually got scared the character might die!

i can't really find words to it. i'm just drawn to the characters in this story. i totally adore them!


No comments: