Wednesday, June 11, 2008

shopping at woolworths and at coles central



look at all the goodies i bought from woolworths the last time i was in sydney. all cheap except for one thing -that roast chicken bag. so foreign shoppers beware. they sell cooked/fried chickens in a corner of their basement, and if you happen to be there with the snobby lady at the cash register, be sure to double check the name of your buy plus their displayed price. at first i thought it was just me that didn't tell the lady my exact order prompting me to pay double of what i really bought, but then my friend told me that she was also being billed higher that what she expected. doesn't sound like an accident to me. but all else, everything in woolworths is good.

i would have to mention coles central as well. there are items which are cheaper in their store, plus their you'll love coles' brand and their breads [see the croissant in the corner of the photo?] are just tasty and yummy i'll be bringing me some more of 'em when i get back

No comments: