Saturday, July 18, 2009

thus two months after

i can't remember how it hit me.

this sudden surge of LAZINESS + making myself believe i am DEPRESS for whatever reason i find depressing..

i saved money to buy me a laptop and i did. i convinced myself i need a tablet pc 'coz i believe i am an artist so, i bought this.

i imagined myself inspired all over again by my new tablet pc i said i will be selling artistic thingies online or sell something online or get some jobs online to return the money i used to buy this laptop.

i earned around (roughly) 2% of my target online income and it stopped from there.

i set up this online travelogue.

i made efforts to watermark my pictures but it proved tedious to a supposedly artistic person so i stopped. and the travel stories stoppped too! i don't know why!!!

i still travel plus i have new destinations. new stories in those two months but they never got published here.

i have internet access to almost anywhere i go. i don't know why i didn't even bother to write.

then i got emails of people following this blog. don't really know if they follow this because of the content or they just have to but i am glad they did. it fueled me to blog again.

thank you

No comments: